Nvidia Shield Kodi Best Box out
Nvidia Shield Kodi Best Box out
The Nvidia Shield is by far the fastest box to run kodi in the market. Android TV box Beats Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku 3, Nexus Player and 4k Smart TV’s. The shield is an android based gaming box with a powerful Processor and tons of memory. It has become the best Kodi box out even though it was originally made for playing games. It was going to be the first box out to run the steam games for a decent price.
- Enjoy infinite entertainment on a single device, including movies and shows in 4K Ultra HD or 1080p, your favorite songs at the touch of a button, and a new generation of great games.
- Access favorite apps like Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Sling TV (includes ESPN), Disney, Showtime, CBS All Access, Pandora, NBA, and Kodi (XBMC) – powered by Android TV.
- Experience the most advanced gaming of any streaming media player. Play next-gen Android games only available on SHIELD or stream popular PC games from the cloud with GeForce NOW.
- Chromecast is built-in, so you can cast from your Android or iOS phone to the big screen. Plus, Google voice search and commands make it easy to find something good within seconds.
- Get unbeatable performance – 3x faster than Apple TV, 4x faster than Fire TV, and 10x faster than Roku 4. It includes 16 GB of storage (expandable up to 128 GB), the SHIELD controller, and an HDMI cable.
THE BEST ANDROID TV BOX SPECS
NVIDIA SHIELD GAME PAD CONTROLLER
Transform your TV experience with 4K streaming, advanced gaming, and Android TV—only on the NVIDIA® SHIELD Android TV Box.
The controller build quality is top notch and feels solid in your hand. The controller includes a headphone jack and micro USB port for charging. It’s really, really fanatic for games and fairly passable as a Kodi remote. This is not a cheapo controller. You of course have the option of a traditional mouse and keyboard or your own remote.
Nvidi Shield Remote
- Easy-to-use remote for NVIDIA SHIELD
- Microphone for Google voice commands
- Stereo headphone jack for private audio
- Volume control and Bluetooth connectivity
- Rechargeable battery with USB charging cable
Need games? the Shield uses Nvidia GameStream. Nvidia GameStream is basically Netflix for games. The service enables you to definitely Stream entire Computer games in the Internet for your Shield exactly the same way you are able to stream netflix for your tablet. It’s veyr much like In-home Streaming except rather than your computer doing the wokr it’s Nvidia’s data center. There’ll eventually become electric power charge for that service but it’s presently free before the finish of September 2015. No costs happen to be introduced by yet. If you are thinking about this particular service it’s highly recommended you’ve got a 5 GHZ router and a minimum of a 10Mps connection.
The Nvidia Shield has proven to be a better product then the failed Ouya console that was released around a year ago. The ouya was the same concept but failed to run games and it was a cheap made product. At least it felt when you had it in your hand. With the ouya, you definitely step up to another tier. Sleek design and well made controller. Plus runs Steam gaming and runs kodi like a King.
Facebook: Xbmc Tips And tricks https://www.facebook.com/groups/565124710285772/