Install Multiple Builds in Kodi on one device. This is done through community portal.
1. Create a community portal account
noobsandnerds.com – click forum and make your account
Once you have an account.
2. http:// noobsandnerds.com/portal – add the following source and install community portal 3.x+
3. Click on Settings in community portal and enter your information you created in step one
4. Install any build you would like, click on to install another build it will ask you to create a backup.
5. Make sure you choose a backup location as shown in the video
This works great and lets you run multiple builds on one device and one Kodi installation.
Facebook: Xbmc Tips And tricks https://www.facebook.com/groups/565124710285772/ VPN SETUP KODI: http://vpn.kodi17.com Forum: http://xbmcm3u.com kodi Evo Tech https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkfg9-oz3rqYVqnyRr7gHyQ http://Funkykitchengadgets.com IPVanish VPN Link: https://www.ipvanish.com/?a_aid=559b2ebabc791&a_bid=48f95966 Twitter: https://twitter.com/Miniboxpro http://querisavines.com Merica Build http://kodinews.net/Plugins Kodi UFC http://kodiufc.com BEST FULLY LOADED BOXES http://amzn.to/2cAhjF5 Best Boxes for Kodi